Sunday 19 October 2014

Once Loved Products


In the beauty blogging world, it's easy to jump onto the hype about a product and rush out and buy it as soon as it's released. Be honest- we've all done it! Today I thought I'd talk to you about products I once loved (some hyped, some not) that I now don't love quite as much.

Maybelline Baby Skin: This was a release I was so excited for. The promise of an pore erasing primer without the Benefit price tag really appealed to me. I used it a lot at first and it still does an OK job, but I don't often feel the need to wear primer so this hasn't been getting much use lately at all.

Bourjois Delice de Poudre: OK, I still think this is a good drugstore bronzer but since trying other things (my Milani bronzer is my fave at the moment) this just doesn't cut it for me anymore. It's not as pigmented as I like and the packaging isn't wonderful but that's not to say a lot of people don't still love it because they do.

Beauty Blender: I used to use this beauty blender dupe every single time I wore foundation but I've gone off it a lot recently. I find it a lot quicker and easier to just use my Real Techniques Buffing Brush, and the only foundation I ever use this for is the Max Factor Miracle Touch.

Revlon Lip Butter: In all the time I've been blogging, I;m pretty sure these were one of the most hyped up products I ever bought. A lot of people are crazy about these and I really loved mine at the time but now I find it to be just too shiny and shimmery and I don't think the shade suits me much either.

Aussie Shine Serum: Admittedly this was a product I picked up on a whim but I hardly use it these days. It works really well as a shine serum but I rarely use products in my hair and when I do, I want them to give my hair texture and volume rather than to smooth it down.

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...