Friday 5 December 2014

Butterfly Playsuit



Playsuit- Miss Selfridge // Shoes- ASOS // Hairband- ASOS


I managed to grab a couple of quick snaps of this fab playsuit before I headed out last week. The lighting isn't great, I apologise, but I am planning on getting some kind of studio lighting so that I can get some good outfit photos inside this winter! A playsuit is not normally what I gravitate towards for a night out but this one really caught my eye- the low cut front is very flattering and overall I just felt very comfortable in it. Also, shall we just discuss how super cute this hairband is?! It has cat ears, plus a little tiara in the middle in a rose gold colour. I had so many compliments on it so I plan on wearing it regularly from now on.

Olivia Ellen XXX



1 comment:

  1. We love playsuits, every of them!

    http://inatrendytown.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...