Friday 26 December 2014

Gold for Christmas


Dress- New Look // Shoes- ASOS // Necklace- Miss Selfridge

I hope you all had a fab Christmas. I certainly did, but I'm back today with the outfit post I promised you. I actually bought this dress last Christmas and wore it a couple of times, but it was then lost at the back of my wardrobe and forgotten about until this party season. It's not showing up too well in these photos, but the dress is black and flecked with gold glitter. It has little cap sleeves and the shape of the dress is super flattering, especially when you've gorged on party food. I've teamed it very simply with black tights and my favourite party shoes, then a simple necklace. A party look that is easy to throw together, but looks fab too.

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...