Wednesday 24 December 2014

Face of the Day #17 // Christmas Party



Merry Christmas Eve! I thought I'd give you a quick look at one of my Christmas party looks for this year that I wore recently. I went for the holy trinity of Crimbo colours- shimmery gold and green on my eyes with a classic red lip (Ruby Woo if you're interested). I then went for glowing skin using (shock horror, not my Max Factor Miracle Touch?!) Bare Minerals powder foundation, then my L'Oreal Magic Lumi Concealer and my Revlon Skinlights. I used a new hair tool from Carmen to crimp my hair- I'm working on a full review of this at the moment so keep your eyes peeled for this soon. The dress that I'm wearing will also be making it's way onto your screens on boxing day so be sure to check back for that.

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and that you spend your day doing all that you desire.

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...