Sunday 11 January 2015

Empty Products #8





Balance Me Cleanse and Smooth Face Balm: This is a sample size that I got with a magazine quite a few months ago now. I'd been using it for a while when it became hard to squeeze any more out of the tube so I cut the top off, only to find loads more product trapped inside. I guess this is because it's quite a thick cleanser that does need working into the skin with a bit of warm water, but I was pleasantly surprised at how long this small tube lasted me.
Would I buy this again? Yes, I'm currently making my way through a full-size tube.

V05 Refresh Me Quick Dry Shampoo: Still my favourite. My only jibe at this is that it doesn't last very long but then again I do probably go overboard each time I spray it onto my hair. For the price though I can't complain.
Would I buy this again? Definitely.

Maybelline Brow Drama: I was using this pretty much everyday when I realised that I had 2 tubes of this on the go at once. This was pretty much empty and wasn't setting my brows in place anymore so now I only have one left to use.
Would I buy this again? I'm planning on trying out a different brow gel next actually.

Maybelline Colossal Mascara: I've tried so many mascaras in my time but I always go back to this. This is the waterproof one that I've just finished- admittedly it's not completely waterproof, tears often make it run- but I have a normal one that I'm using at the moment too. Nothing really compares for me because the brush is just the perfect size to give me volume and length.
Would I buy this again? Without a doubt, yes.

Espa Optimal Skin Pro Cleanser: Again, another sample size cleanser, this one I picked up at my local spa. This one had lots of exfoliating particles that burst as your worked it into your skin which meant it left my skin feeling very smooth but I'm not sure it was the best at taking my make-up off.
Would I buy this again? Probably not, but that's mainly due to the £30 price tag.

Anastasia Brow Wiz: I think this is my second of this brow pencil and I still love it as much as the first time I used it. I have fantastic brows every time I use it, it's never failed me and because of that I really don't mind paying around £15 for it.

Carolina Herrera 212 VIP: I adore fragrance samples as it means I can switch up my perfumes often without feeling guilty for neglecting one that I would have perhaps paid a lot for a full size of. I'm terrible at describing scents but this is a great evening one- floral without being to summery and light, I just thought it was a really flattering scent.
Would I buy this? Possibly, or it may be going on the birthday list!

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...