Saturday 22 June 2013

What's in my Handbag?

I've done one of these posts quite a while ago now but since then by bag and what I carry around with me has changed a lot. Also keep reading to find out how you can be in the chance of winning a load of Mulberry goodies courtesy of Money Supermarket.


So my bag- the Ted Baker Agar Bowler Bag in Nude Pink. This was my birthday bag and it is my pride and joy. It has rose gold hardware, the lining has the classic Ted Baker bulldog print and I just love all the little details that make it so special.

Inside, I always carry my Ted Baker Heart Bobble purse in a peach colour- another prized possesion for me! This was a Christmas gift and came before the bag, but it's the perfect size with plenty of compartments and it's really good quality.

I have my make-up bag which is Cath Kidson and inside that are just a few little bits and bobs for topping up my make-up during the day, and also the lipstick I am wearing that day (today it's Revlon lip butter in Strawberry Shortcake and Please Me by MAC).

Living in England means being prepared for all weather, so here I have my bright floral umbrella, my owl mittens from River Island and these tortoiseshell cat-eye sunglasses from Oasis.

Next you'll see my antibacterial hand gel which has Mr Messy on the bottle as it's so cute, and I do think it's important to keep your hands clean, particularly if you're going to be eating and you're out. My headphones are also important to me if I'm out on my own or going on a long journey to keep me entertained. I just plug them into my phone as I have a lot of music on there.

Finally is my notebook- I make so many lists in here, from blog posts to write to things I want to buy. It's really useful for keeping organised so carrying it around with me means that if I think of something I can just write it down as I have a terrible memory.

Now on to the exciting bit: Money Supermarket are running a blogger competition to win some Mulberry goodies and runners up will receive ASOS vouchers. To enter, all you have to do is write your own 'What's in my Handbag?' post and email it to them. All the details can be found here.

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...