Wednesday 11 March 2015

People Will Say We're in Love





Skirt- New Look // Top- Miss Selfridge // Jacket- New Look // Bag- New Look

I'm really digging this 70s look at the moment and it coincided wonderfully with my brother bringing me back this necklace from Australia which I thought complemented the outfit perfectly. After putting in a rather hefty New Look order last week I'm really trying to experiment with my outfits a bit more and be a bit more adventurous. This skirt was in my spring wishlist post a few weeks ago so I'm really pleased to have picked it up. It'll look really great with bare legs once the sun comes out although there's no chance of this happening any time soon- as soon as I cam ein from taking these photo's it absolutely tipped it down with rain.

I wore this look to go and see the national tour of Oklahoma! at my local theatre- although I'm a huge musical fan, I'd never actually seen the show despite knowing a lot of music from it. I have to admit I was sceptical, thinking it would be a bit twee and old-fashioned but I couldn't have been more wrong- the choreography, the set and all of the actors blew me away, there wasn't a weak link in the whole thing and I highly recommend going to see it if it's coming to a town near you. Tickets can be bought here!

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...