Sunday 8 March 2015

Empty Products #9



It hardly feels like five minutes since I did my last empties post but it's always typical that sometimes a load of products just run out at once. Here are my thoughts!

L'Oreal Skin Perfection Moisturiser: I'm really pleased with this find as it's lasted me quite a long time and I haven't got bored of it. Sometimes after I've been using one product for a while I decide I want to switch it up a bit but this still works so well for me that there's no need to.
Would I buy this again? Yes, I have done- it ran out just as it went into half price in Boots which was lucky for me!

V05 Strong Hold Hairspray: I've been using this hairspray loyally for years. It's got a good strong hold, which I especially find when I've curled my hair as the curls would stay for days if I didn't wash them out. It's pretty reasonably priced for such a big can so I can't complain.
Would I buy this again? I already have.

Aussie Miracle Dry Shampoo: Unfortunately I was just not a fan of this at all for multiple reasons. Firstly, this small can was pretty pricey compared to what I normally go for. Secondly, while it did make my hair look cleaner it made it feel vile- it left a really heavy residue in my hair that wasn't pleasant. Also after just a few uses I encountered problems with it as it started spluttering everywhere and just wouldn't spray as a fine mist. I shook it and could hear that there was product in there but it just wasn't coming out. It's a shame because normally I'm a fan of Aussie products but this didn'd work for me.
Would I buy this again? No chance- sorry Aussie!

Evian Facial Spray: Have I spoken about this enough on here yet for you to know my thoughts? I adore this for setting my make-up and just refreshing it so it doesn't look cakey. It's been a while since I've run out of one as I haven't been using it as much recently but as the weather gets warmer or for nights out it's fab.
Would I buy this again? Yes once my back-up has run out.

Perfume Samples: Just thought I should mention these two samples I'd used- one if the Orla Kieley scent which is light, floral and refreshing. The Ghost scent is a bit darker, a bit sexier and great for a night out. I have to admit I was a big fan of both which is why they got used up so quickly!
Would I buy these? I'm undecided at the moment, purely due to cost.

L'Oreal Magic Lumi Concealer: This is my second tube that I've finished and my love for it hasn't diminished. I particularly love teaming it with a slightly more dramatic contour and a shimmery highlight for a night out.
Would I buy this again? I didn't straight away but I have now!

L'Oreal True Match Concealer Crayon: I picked this up in America last summer and they've recently brought it to the UK. While I did crease a little, I find this with all concealers that I use under my eyes so it didn't bother me too much. For the price you get quite a lot of product so I was pretty pleased with it.
Would I buy this again? I probably will at some point.

Collection Concealer: The old blogger favourite, although I have to say I didn't love it. The coverage was ok- it didn't blow me away, and the staying power wasn't amazing but it's very reasonably priced.
Would I buy this again? Probably not.

Eyeko Skinny Liner: This eyeliner is wonderful, and I've spoken about it many times before. It has such a true black colour and the staying power is great too. While it's a little more that your average drugstore eyeliner I really feel it's worth it,
Would I buy this again? I already had one in reserve so not at the moment.

Anastasia Brow Wiz: Again, I know! This has become a staple product so I think I'll stop including it in empties posts after this as I will keep repurchasing it for as long as it keeps me happy.
Would I buy this again? Without a doubt.

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...