Friday 20 March 2015

Quick Change





Top- New Look // Jacket- New Look // Jeans- Miss Selfridge // Shoes- River Island // Necklaces- Dorothy Perkins // Bag- TK Maxx

After my little (note: large) New Look haul recently I've been putting together a lot of outfits that I'm loving. This grey top is a great little basic piece that will be great for layering as we gradually move into spring and this little sleeveless blazer is brilliant for smartening up any outfit. I had to do a quick change recently as I was going straight from work to a meal one evening so I was able to just throw on some nice shoes, a different top and a bold lip and I was ready to go. Weather permitting this is definitely one I'll be wearing around New York when I go next month!

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...