Sunday 22 March 2015

Maybelline Super Stay Nails // Shop the Stash





Deciding which colour to paint my nails always takes a lot longer than it should considering I only keep the same colour for a few days at a time normally. I was struggling the other day so decided to raid my mom's collection to see if anything inspired me and I sure am glad that I did. I came across the shade Rose Poudre from Maybelline's Super Stay range. I have a shade from this range myself but this is even nicer. The brush is a really wide yet thin paddle meaning it fully covers the nail and makes application so easy. The formula is also great- it's quite liquidy which means you can get nice, thin, neat coats that dry pretty quickly. In terms of staying power, promising 7 days is a bit ambitious but they don't chip straight away like some brands. The colour itself is possibly my perfect nuce. It's more brown toned than peach which I think suits my skintone better, and while it's very pretty, it doesn't stand out too much so it works for all occasions. As it costs less than £5, you just can't go wrong!

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...