Wednesday 25 March 2015

Tea Dress Time





Dress- New Look // Jacket- Boohoo // Shoes- New Look

No your eyes do not deceive you- my legs are out for the first time this year! I was so excited to see the sun that I just couldn't resist throwing on this beautiful tea dress. It's had so much wear already but this is the first time I've had chance to photograph it as the weather's been pretty poor lately! It's so cute that I feel like it hardly needs any accessories- just these shoes from Office that are almost a year old but are still in brilliant condition after much wear, which I guess just shows that paying that little bit extra for real leather really pays off. I've teamed the look with my NYX Butter Gloss and I am now feeling so ready for summer to really get going. 

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...