Wednesday 18 March 2015

Sephora Wishlist


In a few weeks time I'll be heading off to New York which I am incredibly excited about for multiple reasons: being the theatre fanatic I am, going to Broadway will be a dream come true, but coming closely behind is of course the shopping. I've been saving up and plan on picking myself up some new beauty bits, some from Sephora which I'll be sharing with you today, and some drugstore products which you'll be seeing a wishlist of soon.

Let's start with the big one: the Hourglass Modernist Eyeshadow Palette in Monochrome (Rose). I can't get over how beautiful it is although I have heard mixed reviews about the quality of the shadows so I will definitely be swatching before I buy, because I'd hate to spend £40ish on something that I just can't use because the pigmentation is weak. Another palette is the Smashbox Contour Kit which comes in at around £30, which seems pretty expensive but what makes it more worthwhile is that you get the palette and the brush for that price. It's got a couple of contour shades and a highlight which is as many as you really need and will hopefully help my level-up my contouring.

I picked up a Formula X Nail Polish last summer and think it's really great so I'll definitely be picking up another as they only cost about £7. There's a huge range of shades but I think a good everyday nude is on my list. The Sephora Cream Lip Stains have kind of become a must have for red lip lovers so I think it's about time I jumped on the bandwagon with this one. It'd be interesting to see how this compares with the long-lasting Bourjous Rouge Velvets that I love so much considering it's about the same price.

I use the Anastasia Brow Wiz on a daily basis and have repurchased it many times but it works out slightly cheaper in America so may pick up one of these to keep in stock for when my current one runs out. I've really been enjoying a good face mask recently so am thinking of picking up the Clinique Acne Solutions mask as hopefully this would be a great anti-blemish one that's reusable, rather than the packet masks that I can only use once.

Now I doubt I'll end up picking up everything on my wishlist- that's probably a bit optimistic- but I will let you know what I do buy in a little post-holiday haul so keep your eyes peeled!

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...