Sunday 15 March 2015

For Mom




As today is Mother's Day I thought I'd do a little photo tribute to my mom. I'd like to thank her for making me the cocktail lover I am today- the top photo was on my birthday last year where we spent the weekend in London seeing Les Mis and it was a wonderful weekend with my family. The second picture comes from December 2013 when we visited the Harry Potter Studio Tour for the second time. it was so festive and lovely and I hope our shared love for Harry Potter never ends. The final picture was September 2013, which seems like so long ago despite it only being less than 2 years. Not only do I love my red lips in this photo, but I also love that I was genuinely really happy. I adore spending time with my family and a lot of that is spent with my mom and I feel so lucky to have her. She's always honest with me, puts up with my mess and my moods and is so supportive, I really couldn't ask for more. Happy Mother's Day Mom!

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...