Sunday 5 April 2015

18th Birthday Wishlist


At last it's coming up to my 18th birthday (April 28th to be precise) and I cannot wait. I thought today I'd share with you a few things that are on my wishlist this year, starting with an Olivia Burton watch. If you regularly look at my outfit posts you'll see that I'm almost always wearing my red vintage watch. While I love it, I feel like it's time for something a little more sophisticated and a watch is something that I know I'll keep for a very long time. There are so many beautiful styles but this rose gold and mink one is particularly lovely. Next, shoes- you can never have too many and this from ASOS really caught my eye. They're the same style as a pair I already have but bright pink with a pom pom? Like nothing I already have and I know I'd get a lot of wear out of them.

I adore the Bobbi Brown Creamy Matte lipsticks but they're too pricey for me to justify buying one for myself so it would make a nice gift. The shade I've got my eye on is Razzberry, a pink-toned red. I know storage is not the most exciting present but as I'm heading off to uni in September I'm going to need to completely rethink my make-up storage. I have a lot of space at the moment but my room will be smaller at university so I'm going to pack light. The MUJI draws are a blogger favourite and I think they'd fit in nicely.

The Last Five Years is one of my favourite musicals at the moment and the recent film that has come out starring Anna Kendrick and Jeremy Jordan was perfection, so the sheet music book is on my list. While I don't have the greatest voice in the world that doesn't stop me from singing my heart out at my piano!

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...