Wednesday 29 April 2015

White Lace and Marl





Dress- H&M // Cardigan- Topshop // Watch- Coach // Shoes- Office // Sunglasses- Forever 21

Here's a quick little outfit I threw on the other day to take advantage of the beautiful sunshine. I picked up this dress in New York at the start of the month (I probably bought more summery clothes than I needed at that time but hey ho!) and it's so simple and pretty that it works for any occasion. To smarten it up slightly I added my leather sandals and this simple cardigan. I'm definitely more of a summery person- I just feel so much happier when the sun is out and everything has this warm, bright glow to it. Maybe that's just me being too cheery but I'm hoping for a lot more sun anyway!

Olivia Ellen XXX

1 comment:

  1. Such a gorgeous outfit! I need that dress for my hols :)

    Beth x

    Bethany Georgina

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...