Friday 1 May 2015

April Favourites



Took the sunshine as an opportunity to take some summery pictures and was interrupted by this little cutie wanting to know what I was doing! It was so hard for me to narrow down my favourites this month, it's been a great one for trying new things (despite shopping a little too much perhaps!) so here's what I came up with!

Coach Rose Gold Watch: This is by far the best thing I've bought this month. I say I've bought, but in fact this is my birthday present from my parents which I chose in New York. A watch was on my birthday list and when I saw this one I fell in love- it's great because it now reminds me of my 18th birthday but of new York too. The watch itself compliments any outfit and I think the rose gold and pale pink mix is a classic combination that I'll wear for years to come.

New Base Routine: I've fallen in love with so many new products this month so rather than talk about them all separately, I thought I'd send you all to check out the post on my new base routine featuring the Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation and more. It's a gorgeous mix of products that is just suiting me so well at the moment.

Illamasqua Precision Brow Gel: I feel like this has very quickly become the best brow product I've tried. My full review went up last week if you want to no more, but as a quick round up- it's precise, incredibly long lasting and easy to create a variety of brow looks, from something very soft to super sharp.

Organix Thick and Full Range: This is my latest purchase but it's already made it onto my favourites because I'm so impressed. Initially I only picked up the root boost spray and was so impressed I went back for the shampoo and conditioner. They're the only thickening products that genuinely feel like they've made a difference. I like that the shampoo and conditioner have really unique textures (not like your regular gel-type products) and are scented but not overpowering. In combination with the Not Your Mother's Thickening Serum I've just been loving how my hair has been looking and feeling since I picked these up, and while they're a little more than I would normally spend on shampoo (each product is £6.99) I really feel it's worth it.

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...