Wednesday 6 May 2015

Face of the Day #19 // Birthday Face


At last, I'm 18! It feels like I've been waiting for this forever so when it finally came to going out I made the most of it. I went for my normal night-out base of Max Factor's Miracle Touch foundation and to the really pretty highlighter I'm wearing is the No7 Instant Radiance Highlighter which has quickly become a new favourite of mine. On my eyes I just did a simple shimmery taupe eye using a combination of my Sleek palettes (Storm and Au Natural) and finished off the look using the MAC Lip Pencil in Soar, which I'll be reviewing next week for you. I'm really pleased with how the look came out and it lasted the 9 hours that I needed it to (gulp). I had such a fantastic night with my favourite people, chatting, dancing and drinking a little too much probably! It feels strange being 18 and being able to do pretty much everything- although I'm planning to get a tattoo I nowhere near feel adult enough to be classed as one! If you want to see the outfit I wore on my night out check back on Sunday as it'll be going up then. Also just a note to say I am cutting down my blog posts to just twice a week as it's nearing exam season and need to concentrate on that a bit more, but should go back to 3 times a week in a couple of months!

Olivia Ellen XXX

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...