Sunday 10 May 2015

Birthday Cat Dress!




Dress- ASOS // Jacket- Boohoo // Shoes- New Look

So this was my birthday look- something very typically me I think. This dress caught my eye because of the print and the fit but as soon as I noticed it also had cats on it I just had to buy it. I felt really comfortable in it because it's a reasonable length the material is a lovely stretchy fabric, almost swimming costume-like I would say. I did actually but some pink shoes to go with it but decided to return them as I didn't think I'd get much wear out of them, so instead I went for a simple black pair which are fairly comfortable and kept it simple accessories-wise with just my rose gold watch and some small studs in my ears. 

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...