Wednesday 13 May 2015

New MAC Lip Products





My birthday was last week and I was lucky enough to receive a couple of MAC lip products as gifts so I thought I'd do a little joint review of these today. First up, a lip liner in the shade Soar. This is probably one of MAC's best selling products at the moment as it's a brown toned nude perfect for creating the 90s Kylie Jenner look. Now I'm not a massive Kylie Jenner fan but I think it's a really nice colour and I was surprised to find that it actually looks pretty good on me. It's a nice little nude that goes with any make-up look and what I really like is that it's a really matte finish which is long lasting so it's great for a night out and if I want to dress it up a bit I can just add a bit of gloss on top.

Secondly is a lipstick from the latest Philip Treacy collection in the shade Cardinal which is a lovely red shade. It's a satin finish which means it's not quite matte but definitely not too creamy which means I feel happy wearing a bold colour without worrying that it's sliding around on my lips. I feel like it's a red that would work well all year round as it's bright enough for me to wear in summer. It's such a nice shade and something a little different as it's limited edition. I know I'll get a lot of wear out of both of these products so I'm really pleased with them. I also have a MAC giftcard and am wondering what to get so if you have any suggestions let me know!

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...