Wednesday 20 May 2015

70s Fringe




Jacket- TK Maxx // Top- ASOS // Jeans- Miss Selfridge // Shoes- River Island

Here's a few little outfit snaps I took last week with a couple of new items I wanted to show you. I live in my black skinny jeans but wanted something a bit different now it's beginning to feel more summery so I picked up this white ripped pair. They're a bit high-waisted which means that I can dress them up with a crop top to create more of an evening look or keep them casual. Also I'm really digging this 70s trend at the moment and this fringe suede-style jacket was a complete steal at TK Maxx and is a great way to update a simple outfit to something really spot on trend. On my lips is my latest addition to my MAC lipstick collection called Cardinal- I've got a little review up of this along with the lip liner Soar if you're interested in reading more.

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...