Sunday 21 June 2015

The Leopard Skirt




Shirt- Topshop // Skirt- Topshop // Shoes- TU // Necklace- Dorothy Perkins

When my friends and I are discussing what to wear for a night out this skirt is known as "the leopard" and is a fail-safe option because it adds a bit of texture and a bit of fun to any outfit. I'm also really loving this crisp white shirt for wearing with pretty much anything, and paired with this skirt I think it makes a really classic look. Accessories-wise I kept it really simple and minimal and I've done the same with my make-up. I'm wearing Tarte Amazonian Clay foundation which is gorgeous and MAC's Soar lip liner which I am fully obsessed with. Sometimes I'm just really pleased with how a look has turned out and that's what happened here.

Olivia Ellen XXX

1 comment:

  1. I always love a fresh white shirt tucked into a patterned skirt/trousers! Looks so effortlessly elegant. Love this look :)

    alittlesoapbox.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...