Sunday 5 July 2015

Dressy Denim and Brown Legs




Skirt- Topshop // Top- New Look // Shoes- ASOS // Necklace- Topshop

When I first showed you this little denim skirt a few weeks ago I promised I'd show you how I would dress it up for an evening look and today I'm following that promise through! This was a look I wore for a little night out I had recently where the weather was super warm and since I knew I'd be dancing, I wanted to go for something that I wouldn't get too warm in. The outfit is really simple (something I could definitely wear as a casual daytime outfit) but the shoes and the make-up help to take it to a slightly dressier look.

You may be able to tell here (due to the white line down the side of my foot!) but I've been trialling a new self tanner lately- the Garnier Ambre Solaire Bronzing Mist. It's so easy to use- just spray it on, don't rub it in and leave it to dry. It means no orange fingers and dries in less than 15 minutes. If I apply it in the morning I can see a result by the time I go to bed which is fantastic. If you'd like to see a full review do let me know!

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...