Friday 31 July 2015

July Favourites





I don't know how but I completely forgot to do a favourites post last month. I think the month just rushed by as I was so busy and I by the time I'd realised I decided it was too late. But I'm back with some of the things I've been loving this July.

Nuxe Reve de Miel Cleansing Gel: I didn't realise until recently what a good beauty section Marks and Spencer has. It has a lot of brands (Nuxe, Ren etc) that I didn't think I could buy in my city so when I saw this cleanser I just had to pick it up. The fact that it has a pump is really handy as I can keep it by my sink without spilling it everywhere. It has a sweet honey scent which has grown on me and it feels really creamy and smooth on the skin and dissolves my makeup very easily so I'm a big fan.

MAC 'Brave': I did a full review of this last week if you want to know more but I've been getting so much use out of this lipstick recently I just had to include it as a favourite. Whenever I want a quick nude lip I reach for this because it looks very pretty and natural and lasts well on the lips without looking cakey or smudging.

Max Factor Colour Intensifying Balm: Similarly to the Mac lipstick, this balm in Exquisite Caramel has been serving a similar purpose, where I can just slick this on for a shiny nude lip. It very much matches my natural lip colour but just adds some shine and nourishment. I also love that is comes in a stick as it's much more hygienic than a tin or pot lip balm.

Mii Brow Conceal and Contour Duo: Again, I did a full review of this if you want details but this is the perfect product for creating a really neat brow. I had my brows done at the beginning of the month but really wasn't happy with how they looked so this has been helping to tidy them up and give my the shape that I want before I get them done again.

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...