Sunday 16 August 2015

Loving Leopard





Shirt- New Look // Jeans- ASOS // Shoes- TK Maxx 

My love for leopard print is real. I spotted this shirt in New Look last week and snatched it up straight away. It works for pretty much any occasion- this was for a cute meal out but it looks really casual with some skinny jeans and a cardigan or I could dress it up even more with some heels and a mini skirt. Let's talk about these shoes for a minute. They're by Kurt Geiger and I saw them in TK Maxx months ago when they were full price and decided they were too pricey, much as I loved them. When I checked back a couple of weeks ago they had been reduced right down to £10- you can imagine my excitement. The downside is that I wore them for a night out and they ripped my feet to shreds (Compeed plasters have been my best friend since then) but they're slowly breaking in and that doesn't stop me from admiring their metallic tassled beauty. 

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...