Friday 14 August 2015

Autumn Wishlist (Already?!)



I know it's technically still Summer but we haven't exactly been having the weather I'd been hoping for so recently I've been starting to think forward to Autumn. All the shops are beginning to get A/W stock in and I'm loving the whole vibe this season and I can't wait to slip my feet back into a pair of classic chelsea boots. I love these ones from ASOS because of the pointed toe and block heel which will smarten up any outfit. I can see myself wearing a lot of polo necks, especially as layers- one would look great under these super cute dungarees. I'm also glad to see that off-the-shoulder tops won't be going anywhere in a hurry. I think they're super flattering on all body shapes and this striped one has a real 70s feel that I love. I think simple tailoring is also going to be a big thing which is why I love this khaki pencil skirt- imagine it with a fluffy jumper and a tailored coat and it's a classy everyday look. I actually tried on this faux-leather gilet in New Look recently but opted to buy a faux fur one instead, but there's no doubt I'll be heading back to pick this one up too in the near future. 

I'm pretty sure it's no secret anymore that I am an absolute shoe addict- I'm always coming up with some reason why I need another pair. These holographic platforms are simply stunning and would look amazing with so many outfits for a night out. Unfortunately at £65 I'm not sure I can justify them but I can dream! As I'm heading off to university soon I've been stocking up on homeware in order to make my new room a lovely place to spend time. I've been obsessed with Etsy lately and I've seen so much cute decor- I love these embroidery wall hangings, as well as banners and prints that will just make me smile when I see them. I'm definitely planning on doing a room tour when I'm all settled in so look out for that in the Autumn.

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...