Friday 19 October 2012

Small Haul!

Hiya guys! So I've just got a small haul for you today, and it's just a mixture of clothing, hair and skincare products- I'll start with the clothing and then tell you about the skincare and hair products, but if your interested I'll do a review of these products once I've used them all.

Also, just before I begin, I am so sorry guys but I'll be out of action on this blog for a while- I'm off on holiday as it's half term and I'll be gone for about 11 days, and I'm so dissapointed but I can't get any internet so I won't be able do any posts! So I really apologise for it, I go tomorrow, but I'm going to get some ideas for lots of great posts for when I get back- maybe a haul, depending on if I buy anything, I'll do a huge outfit post, where I'll take a picture of everything I wore, and maybe some make-up tutorials too. Anyway, sorry for the sort notice and I will miss you guys a lot but enjoy the haul!

The first thing I bought was from Motel, and is a gorgeous black and white bodysuit. When I first found out about the Motel Rocks sale I was so so excited! I have wanted to buy something from Motel for ages, but couldn't bring myself to buy one. So I was browsing through the sale and there were so many things I wanted to buy all for really cheap prices, so eventually I settled on this body. It's tight and strapless, and has a black and white kind of floral print which is really gorgeous. This was £10, and I am so happy with it, I can wear it with so many things, in the picture below I've worn it with some purple Leigh jeans from Topshop. Also one final thing about Motel Rocks, they have free next day delivery which is fantastic, and if you know you're not going to be in on a weekday, they also offer free next Saturday delivery.






The next few things are from Topshop, and I went there last week and I bought two pairs of jeans whilst there- the first pair are Leigh and are super soft skinny ankle grazer jeans, in a dark blue colour, and they are rolled up at the bottom. I love the fit of these jeans so much- I bought these to replace an old pair which are getting quite tatty now and I actually think I love them even more than my old pair. They are slightly high-waisted, and are really really skinny, and the colour is great as they go with everything. They are £38 which people say is a lot but I know from experience that the quality is great and I keep them for years, and because they are stretchy they fit me even if I grow. I am 5 foot 3, and I bought these in a W25 with length 30.





The other pair of jeans that I bought are again Leigh jeans and are again super soft skinny, but these are full length. They are a really stunning dark khaki-olive colour and I have wanted a pair of jeans this colour for so long. Again, the fit is perfect and these are the same size as the blue ones. Again, they were £38 and I think that this colour is so understated and that it does go with lots of things.





The final clothing item that I bought is this wonderful t-shirt again from Topshop, although I think this is from the Petite section. The colour is a wonderful rich green, and it just has the word 'geek' written across the chest. It also has rolled over sleeves which is something I always like on t-shirts. The shape and fit is lovely- because it's from the petite section the length is perfect so I don't feel I need to tuck it in to make it fit better, and it isn't too tight so it's really comfortable. It feels really good quality, the cotton feels quite thick. I bought this in a S/M although I would say it's more small than medium and I think this was £18.





So on to hair products- I was in Bodycare the other day, and I was in desperate need of some new shampoo (I had resorted to using my brother's shampoo but even that ran out) so I decided to try some shampoo by Aussie. I have heard so many great things about them so decided to try it. I bought the colour protecting version, and then the matching limited edition conditioner. I got them for £2.99 each.
Here and here.




Then to go with the shampoo and conditioner, I also bought the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner. I have heard even more good things about this, everyone says that it's so conditioning and is really good at repairing your hair. I believe this was £4.29, and I can't wait to use it.




So finally skincare- my mum had a voucher for the Body Shop, and she offered it to me so I decided to buy some skincare products with it.


So I bought three products, all from the Body Shop Tea Tree range. The first thing I bought was a skin clearing toner, which I'm really interested in using because I haven't used a toner before but reading lots of things about skincare people really recommend using one. I then bought a skin clearing lotion which is hopefully going to be a really lovely moisturiser without making my skin oily. Finally I bought a Tea Tree Concealer in the shade 01 which should cover any blemishes and help get rid of them too.




So if you're interested in a review of these products then let me know in the comments below and then maybe I'll do a 'how to style' for my khaki jeans.

Olivia Ellen XXX
@oliviaellen97

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...