Wednesday 21 August 2013

Aussie Dual Personality Spray

I firstly want to mention that I recently did a guest post for Kirsty's blog, Behind These Closed Eyes, all about products that I'll be coveting through autumn/winter so please do check it out if you're interested. Also I've just realised how many reviews I've been doing lately- very sorry about that but I've had so many new products to try out and I just couldn't wait to share them with you. Pretty sure there won't be many more for a while!

I was picking up some Aussie shampoo and conditioner the other day and as all Aussie products were on a 3 for £10 deal, I decided to choose myself a nice new hair product to go with them- I went for another of their Dual Personality styling products (I already have their shine serum). This one is the Aussome Texturising and Conditioning Gel Spray. After reading all the information on the bottle, I established that this was essentially a sea salt spray.



It is said to give hair 'tons of texture' and conditions the hair so it is 'soft and swingy, not stiff and clingy'. As with most sea salt sprays, this has many different ways to use it. You can spray it into wet hair and blow dry or let it dry naturally; use it with styling tools like curlers or use it in dry hair and scrunch to dry.

It gives a lot of texture and feels really nice in the hair. Unlike my Lee Stafford sea salt spray, this still keeps my hair feeling very soft, whereas the other feels quite stiff and dry in my hair. The only downside would be that it doesn't last quite as long in my hair, but nevertheless I still think it's pretty good. Plus it smells great too- not quite as delicious as the Lee Stafford one but it's close! This normally retails around £5 which is a very good price for a sea salt spray in my opinion.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...