Wednesday 11 September 2013

Plastic Monochrome








Top- Topshop
Skirt- Topshop
Cardigan- Hollister
Shoes- Juju at Office
Bag- New Look
Lipstick- 'So Chaud' by MAC

It wasn't until after I put on this outfit that I realised just how dull it was in terms of colour and texture, so to add some interest I added this oversized clutch bag with the plastic panels, my glittery jelly shoes and a bold lipstick, and I felt satisfied with the result. I love how this bag shows off what's inside so you can actually be quite creative with what you take with you- my Company magazine fitted in perfectly and added some bright colour and pattern, then I also put in my lipstick, a Maybelline Baby Lips and my headphones. My earrings are some simple spikes from Topshop.

Olivia Ellen XXX

1 comment:

  1. i have the same sandals and i looove them!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...