Wednesday 4 September 2013

September Wishlist


Coat- MeeMee
Shirt- Forever 21
Blusher- Topshop
Skirt- River Island
Beanie- eBay

This is the first time I'm really thinking hard about things I'm after for this Autumn- it's becoming all about layers and dark colours which I actually quite enjoy. For example, I love this boyfriend coat due to the relaxed shape and longer length. A plaid shirt is great for layering over a summer dress and then adding some boots and a hat such as this cat-eared beanie I found on eBay for less than £2! I love this bold pink blush and I'm already a huge fan of Topshop blushes. Finally, this quilted leather-look skirt is only £18 and will look great with some black tights, boots and a baggy t-shirt. 

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...