Wednesday 8 January 2014

Beauty Blogger Tag

I feel like I haven't done a tag post in ages as I haven't seen a new one around in a while, but today I saw someone had done this tag and thought I'd answer the questions myself.



1. Name a beauty routine you hardly do.
All that cleanse, exfoliate, tone things- I don't have the patience or the money for all that.

2. Is washing your make-up brushes something you do regularly?
I probably do it about once a month which is probably bad but they take so much time to dry I don't do it often as I don't want to be without my favourite brushes.

3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
I am almost the worst person when it comes to nail polish, as soon as it chips I end up peeling it all off.

4. How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty product even if you need it?
I'm normally not very good at replacing things, I've bought something today that I ran out over a month ago and I've needed a new primer for ages but haven't bought it yet.

5. What is your worst beauty habit?
Does biting my nails count? It drives me mad and at times I have grown my nails to a good length but at the moment they are very short and look awful.

6. Name something non-beauty related you put off doing all the time.
Cleaning- I love things being clean but I hate cleaning.

7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready until the last minute?
I usually get ready with plenty of time to spare, I like to think I'm organised when it comes to putting on my make-up.

8. Can you commit to spending bans?
I've never tried which is probably a sign that I wouldn't be very good.

9. How organised are your make-up and nail polish collections?
My make-up is very organised and tidy but I tend to just chuck all my nail polish into one tub without being too fussy about organising them.

10. What is the longest you've gone without writing a blog post?
1-2 weeks I would say but I like to always have posts scheduled and drafted so I always have things to publish even if I don't have to to write a new one.

Olivia Ellen XXX

1 comment:

  1. Interesting post, we like to know more about other bloggers!

    http://inatrendytown.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...