Friday 10 January 2014

'Holy Grail' Products

Holy grail: a thing which is highly pursued or sought after.





That's right, today I'm sharing with you what I would class as my 'holy grail' products- things that I adore and would repurchase many times.

Covergirl Whipped Cream Foundation- this is one of my favourite foundations because the texture is incredible, it feels like a mousse and you can hardly feel it when it's on your skin. It looks incredibly natural but has medium coverage so I always feel happy with the way it makes my skin look flawless. I've almost finished this post and have another as back-up. In case you're wondering, this is the same product as the Max Factor Whipped Cream except I picked this up in America.

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder- I'm pretty sure this would be a lot of people's holy grail powder. It's so cheap and is the best thing I've found for keeping my combination skin matte all day. It's really good value for money too, I can't count how many of these I've used in the past.

Maybelline Baby Lips- I'm so glad I got on the hype when these came out because I am a huge fan of the shade 'Cherry Me' and I wear it most days in the week. It's moisturising with just the right flush of colour and for £2.99, you can't complain.

Maybelline Mascaras- my favourite brand in terms of mascaras by far is Maybelline. I repurchase these time and again and always try the new ones that they bring out. My favourites are the Colossal Express and the Falsies, although I also have the new Mega Plush.

Evian Facial Spray- I've raved about this product a lot. I use it as a make-up setting spray as it holds my make-up in place all day/night plus it refreshes my look to stop it looking to powdery or cakey. I ran out of this for a while and so was very pleased to repurchase it recently because it really does make a difference.

VO5 Hairspray- I use hairspray pretty much everyday because my hair is so fine it takes a lot to create a strong style in it. I like the VO5 ones because they have very strong hold and don't have a terrible smell like many I have tried. Plus the pink packaging is so cute.

Do you have any holy grail products?

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...