Wednesday 23 July 2014

My First Floral Midi








I picked up this skirt while I was down in London a few weeks ago and have been waiting for the perfect weather to wear it. It's incredibly out of my comfort zone- I only own one other midi item (a dress I hardly wear) but I was drawn to this due to the loud print and flowing material. I actually didn't realise when I bought it that it's from the petite section but I think this is probably why it hits my legs at such a flattering length. 

Here I'm just wearing it with a textured top, which has a kind of floral-burnout design on it, and the shape of this top is just a little different and looks great with pretty much anything. I also am planning on wearing this skirt with little crop tops and sandals on holiday or with a grungy t-shirt and some vans for a more dresses-down look.

Olivia Ellen XXX

2 comments:

  1. That's such a gorgeous skirt. So colourful, I love it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit, the skirt is gorgeous- especially the pattern and length. I only have one midi skirt (I think I'm way too short to be wearing them) but I'll definitely try to wear it, that is if the weather permits haha x

    splasheswithfabulosity.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...