Friday 25 July 2014

ASOS Win at Swimwear




I hear so much talk of 'big boob problems' but come on girls, we all know #smallboobproblems is a thing too. When it comes to swimwear, finding the perfect fit is a nightmare-they either completely squish or gape everywhere. OK, my boobs aren't tiny (I'm a B cup normally) but it still causes me nightmares. Until, I discovered ASOS swimwear that is.

Firstly, this black beauty- a 50s style halter neck when a clasp at the back and a tie neck, and the cups are the perfect fit. Don't even get me started on the mix and match system- to go with this particular top I picked up this gorgeous ruffled bottoms which give the illusion of an hourglass figure- something I can only dream of. I also picked up this neon coral one, with a twist in the middle and detachable straps. While not a bra style, this still has support and padding making it so comfortable and I'm not worried about falling out of it or gaping. Plain bottoms with these, but even the variety of styles of bottoms amazes me.

Finally, the most quirky print I've seen on a bikini- yes, crocodiles and palm trees. This top is a bandeau one, something I'm normally afraid of, but this one you tie in the middle at the front, meaning you can make it as tight or loose as you want so it feels comfortable for you. The bottoms are also adjustable with ties on the side and that also adds to just another cute detail.

Seriously, if you haven't already got your summer swimwear sorted or you just want more (be honest, there's no such thing as too many bikinis right girls?) definitely check out ASOS!

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...