Sunday 27 July 2014

Empty Products #5





VO5 Dry Shampoo: Will there ever be an empties post where I don't feature this? It does appear I get through a lot of these but as I've said many times, I can't recommend them enough. It's the only dry shampoo I've tried that truly works for me.
Would I buy this again? Already have of course!

Tresemme Conditioner: Seriously, who invented this bottle size?! I find it to be a bit big, especially since I couldn't really lug two bottles this size to the gym with me easily. The shampoo and conditioner duo itself were pretty average- my hair wasn't particularly coloured at the time so I can't say I noticed a huge difference with it.
Would I buy this again? Probably not.

Garnier Micellar Water: The bottle claims 200 uses although this wasn't the case for me. Never the less, I love this stuff and use it everyday without fail as it's just so easy and has caused me no problems in terms of break-outs.
Would I buy this again? Yes, I've got two more bottles already.

Boots Cotton Wool Pads: Wow, how exciting. What can I say about cotton wool pads? They were sturdy and gentle on my face and quite reasonably priced too.
Would I buy these again? Not right now actually as I've found a pack of giant ones from Asda for cheaper, meaning I can remove a lot more make-up quicker.

Boots Mango Body Butter: The fact that I featured this in a recent favorites post should tell you all I have to say about it. It was thick, smelled delicious and was nice and moisturising. I believe this was a mini size and they've now updated the packaging too so it looks even nicer.
Would I buy this again? Not right now, I'm trying out some others first.

Ella and Rose Creme of All Cremes: After I'd finished the body butter, I went rootling through my cupboard to find another moisturiser to use instead. I found this have used tube so decided to use this up. It has a pleasant floral scent and was ok on the moisturising front but I didn't love it.
Would I buy this again? Probably not, despite the bargain price tag.

L'Oreal Skin Perfection Moisturiser: I'm normally not impressed by many samples I try but this I liked- it felt kind of like a primer on the skin but it was really moisturising. It was thick which I liked but it did have a sort of odd, perfumey smell which I didn't love. It costs more than my moisturiser at the moment so I'd like to try it a few more times or read some more reviews before I take the plunge.
Would I buy this? Currently undecided.

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder: Granted I'd already hit pan on this quite heftily, but when I dropped it in my skin and it smashed into pieces I was still pretty annoyed. I would have liked to have used all or as much of the product as I could but it's so reasonably priced it wasn't a major loss.
Would I buy this again? A million times over, yes.

Sleek Eyebrow Stylist: As much as I adore this product, I was disappointed with how long it lasted. I don't know exactly but I would say it was about a month of pretty much daily use and I just would have liked it last a little longer than that. It took me a while to decide whether it was worth repurchasing but it is the best eyebrow product I've found in a while.
Would I buy this again? I have yes, but I've gone for a lighter shade this time as I've decided it suits me better.

Phew, that was a lot! Have you tried any of these products?

Olivia Ellen XXX


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...