Wednesday 30 July 2014

Something Different









As I think I said in my last outfit post, v-necks aren't something I usually go for but again, I made an exception for this top. As soon as I tried it on, I just fell in love. I felt incredibly comfortable and I feel like it creates the illusion of an hourglass figure like I've always wanted. Peplums are quite hit and miss- I've never owned one before but this has just the right amount of structuring to make it work, plus the scuba material makes it nice and strong. I've been shopping out of my comfort zone lately in both clothes and my make-up too- you can read all about that in Fridays 'Face of the Day' post. 

Is anyone else obsessed with loom bands?! It all started when my cousin made me one, so I went out and bought myself a pack straight after. I can currently make three designs, with this being my fave. But on to bigger and better things I say- did anyone see the dress made from them by a 12 year old that sold for over £150,000 on eBay? I'm going to give it a go- watch this space!

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...