Friday 1 August 2014

Face of the Day #10 (+ Nails) // Goodbye Mattes



Recently, I'd been feeling a little stuck with my make-up- I was rarely completely happy with how it looked which resulted in a lot of days through June and July with me going bare faced because I just didn't know what to do. However, I think I've found the solution- glowing skin. I've been a matte kinda girl for as long as I can remember but I'm actually preferring a glowing look at the moment. This means not using a matte primer and applying much less powder (now to just hold make-up in place rather than to mattify). Today I'm wearing the L'Oreal True Match foundation which has a natural finish, with a dewy cream blush from Topshop (Head Over Heels) and my MAC Mineralize Skin Finish.

I thought I'd also show you my nails today- I've been growing them since pretty much the start of the year on and off but I'm finally content that they're going to stay long. I've painted them with Barry M's Pink Flamingo, a bright summery pink and then added a candy stripe accent nail by just using a white striping tool.

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...