Wednesday 8 October 2014

Face of the Day #14 // Jenna Coleman Inspired





I'm a big  Jenna Coleman fan- when I watch Doctor Who I find myself getting distracted by her clothes and her make-up, rather than focusing on what she's saying. Whether as Clara or as herself, her make-up always looks great so I thought I'd have a go at recreating her signature look of flawless skin and winged eyeliner. I did a little plan first of what products to use and this is the look I came up with!

Obviously I don't look like Jenna Coleman (boo hoo) but I think that in terms of the products she uses this is quite accurate. The camera didn't fully capture the look- I would have liked a little more bronze on my face and the glowing skin isn't really showing through on camera- but the winged eyeliner went perfectly for once in my life! I used the old post-it note trick and really took my time. To finish the look I did a subtle pink lip with a bit of a sheen to it, although equally a matte red would have looked fab too.

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...