Sunday 5 October 2014

Empty Products #6




Ghost Enchanted Bloom Body Lotion: I was trying to finish off all my half-used products and stumbled across this body lotion which I'm guessing came as part of a set. It does smell very strongly of the perfume (which I loved) but it wasn't the most hydrating- I think this would probably be best used before going out to just intensify the scent.
Would I buy this again? No, I don't think it's worth the £16 price tag.

Soap and Glory Daily Youth Moisturiser: This is my second tube of this product I think, as I do really like it. It's moisturising and hydrating with a pleasant (but mild) scent. The only thing I would say about it is that for the price (I think it's about £12) the tube doesn't last for that long.
Would I buy this again? Not right now, I think I'm going to give some other things a try.

Sleek Brow Stylist(s): Yes, two. I guess that kind of proves just how long these last- or should I say, don't last. Don't get me wrong, I think they're a great product and have raved about them many times in the past but I just don't think there's enough product in them.
Would I buy this again? Not right now- I'm loving the Anastasia Brow Wiz at the moment.

Vaseline: Don't judge me for this, but I didn't ever use this on my lips. I used it on- wait for it- my feet. I know, I know, it sounds kind of gross but I read somewhere that it works and it was true. I whack a bit of this on any dry bits on my feet before bed (pop a pair of socks on if it's not too warm) and just rinse it off in the shower in the morning. Such an affordable product that does wonders!
Would I buy this again? I've already bought a huge tub of this!

Covergirl Whipped Cream: I bought this in America last year and fell in love with it- a light coverage foundation with a dreamy, light finish. I planned on picking up another tub (or two) the summer just gone but was dissapointed to find it had been discontinued!
Would I buy this again? Unfortunately I can't!

L'Oreal Elvive Fibrology Thickening Treatment: The first of a couple of samples I've tried is a hair product. I'd already bought the shampoo and conditioner before I got this but found this worked really well as a set. It's very liquidy- almost as thin as water- and you put this all over your hair after shampooing, then apply conditioner straight on top, washing it off after a few minutes. I feel like it made a bit of difference but I'm not sure it's something I'd use everyday purely because of cost.
Would I buy this? Currently undecided.

Rimmel Lasting Finish Nude Foundation: I've never really got on with Rimmel foundations so was interested to see how this one would fare. It has quite high coverage which I liked, and the shade was pretty much right for me which meant I could fully test it out. It did have quite a dewy finish I found which didn't particularly suit me so I did have to go in with a bit of mattifying powder. Overall I found it looked pretty good to begin with but as the day went on my opinion changed. It started to slide around my face a little after about 5 hours wear and by the time I got home after sixth form I found it has oxidised and gone quite orangey which didn't look great.
Would I buy this? No, I don't think it's for me.

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...