Wednesday 17 December 2014

Yes To... // Review







Yes To... is a brand I've been interested for in a while. A few months ago I bought a moisturiser from them which I didn't review in full but I've recently bought another product from there which I really want to talk about so I thought I'd give you the low-down on these two products together.

The Yes To Carrots Fragrance Free Night Cream is something I picked up maybe just over a month or so ago. I was after a moisturiser to use and night and this was in my price range. My skin is definitely normal to dry at the moment so I hoped this would work well for me. The packaging is pretty plain- a plastic tub with the logo on- and to be honest the product is pretty plain too. It really is completely unscented- I know it advertises that on the tub but I didn't realise how much I'd miss the scent. I guess having no fragrance is better for the skin as it has less artificial ingredients but I can't say I'm ready to give up fragranced products just yet. It's white in colour and pretty thick, although I still apply this quite generously when my skin in particularly dry. While it does work as an ok moisturiser, it doesn't do anything special which is why I'm not yet certain on how I feel about it.

I've been after an eye cream for a while now and while I was putting in an order on Beauty Bay I noticed they were having a skincare sale so I picked up the Yes To Grapefruit Correcting Eye Cream. The packaging of this is cute and I feel like it's a decent size tube for the price. I really love the new (ish) Vichy eye cream as it's ever so slightly tinted but at £23 I figured it's a little out of my price range. The Yes To... eye cream is also tinted which is one of the things that attracted me to it. It is ever so slightly scented of grapefruits, but obviously not too scented as nobody want to get grapefruit in their eyes right?! The product itself is lovely- I use about a pea size amount and this does both eyes. It feels lovely and refreshing and is great for de-puffing my eyes after I've woken up. It claims to correct dark circles in as little as 4 weeks- I haven't been using it for that long yet but will let you know how I find that claim!


After trying a couple of products from the range I can say with certainty that I would be willing to try other products from the range. It's pretty affordable and is available in loads of stores so watch this space!


Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...