Sunday 15 February 2015

Back in Black





Top- Miss Selfridge // Jeans- Miss Selfridge // Shoes- New Look // Jacket- Boohoo

I'm a bad blogger. I wore this outfit to a party recently where I got all dressed up and completely forget to take any outfit photos so this is my outfit but without my hair and make-up (although there's a quick snap on my Instagram if you're really interested) so for the purposes of this outfit I've slapped on my Revlon Matte Balm in Unapologetic just to add a pop of colour.

I adore this top- I picked it up recently because the fit of it is just so classic and I felt that it would really go with everything and be dressed up or down. It only cost me £18 (plus 20% student discount that was on at the time) so I also picked it up in another colour which you'll see here soon. In typical Liv-going-out style I unintentionally ended up in all black with one of my latest shoe purchases and the duster jacket (which is my new obsession). I had a really fab night, partly because I just felt so comfortable knowing that my outfit was so simple yet it really suited me.

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...