Wednesday 1 April 2015

March Favourites





How was everyone's March? Mine was incredibly busy and I can sense it's only going to get busier as Summer approaches. Perks of it being April? My 18th birthday, possibly my best holiday ever and one month closer to leaving school. It'll be a good one!

Alberto Balsam Tea Tree Tingle Shampoo: This is not the most exciting product by far but one that's been so useful to me this month. I'd been finding that my hair was getting greasy and unpleasant far too quickly, even if I din't use any products in it, so I did some research and read that a tea tree based product might help. This one costs around £1 and is brilliant- it smells minty and refreshing and has definitely been helping get my hair super clean. I use this with a Dove conditioner and it's a great combination at the moment.

Garnier Ultimate Beauty Oil: This was a complete impulse buy that I picked up on my way to the tills in Boots but I'm so glad I found it! It comes in a spray bottle making it very easy to apply and it just makes your skin look moisturised and glowy, it pretty much is a miracle in a bottle.

Maybelline Super Stay Nails: I am completely won over these polishes. With the Sally Hansen Diamond Strength over the top they last really well on the nails without chipping. I've had up to 5 days wear out of one shade, and I know own four different shades because I love them that much.

Froot by Marina and The Diamonds: OK, this is definitely my most favourite item of the month. I've been a fan of Marina since her first album came out back in 2010 and all her music since then has blown me away. I've had this (her third album) on pre-order for months so when it finally came I was thrilled and it really doesn't disappoint. It's a mixture of electro-pop music combined with really deep lyrics and I can't enough. If you wan't a preview I'd recommend Froot, Happy and Weeds.

Olivia Ellen XXX

1 comment:

  1. I never knew there is Garnier beauty oil until now,
    I think it is nice to try :)

    You have a lovely blog!
    I'm following you on bloglovin and GFC #65
    hope you can follow me back

    xx
    Amira
    www.amirahayupratiwi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...