Sunday 29 March 2015

Boots Haul




L'Oreal Colour Riche Quad: I already have a smokey copper shade of this palette which I adore so thought it was about time I picked up another. The shade ranges are a little limited- apart this pinky toned one and the copper one, the other palettes are all very similar in nude tones. I don't really own many pinky colours so I'm looking forward to using this (a face of the day will be coming soon!) as the quality of the shadows are beautiful.

Max Factor Miracle Touch Foundation: This is my first repurchase of this foundation, despite it being my favourite. I didn't think there was enough in my current compact for a full application so thought I better get myself a back up just in case. I'm still just as much in love with it as I was when I first bought it and it never fails to make me feel good about my skin for a night out.

Simple Eye Make-up Remover: As I'm going away soon and need to pack light, I didn't want to take a huge bottle of the Garnier Micellar Water so decided just to pick up a mini eye make-up remover and some small cotton pads. It'll also be handy for using on the plane too as it's the perfect size.

L'Oreal Skin Perfection Moisturiser: It really doesn't feel like long since I last repurchased this but I saw it was on offer so decided to pick myself up a spare as I'm not sure how long my current tub will last me. Plus, I can't resist a good deal so £5 off it was definitely an intensive!

Soap and Glory Hand Food: I'd been noticing my hands and nails looking quite dry lately and as I always forget to put on hand cream before I leave the house, I decided to pick up a small tube which I can keep in my bag or pockets. I've not tried this one before but it has a nice scent (floral but fairly subtle so it's not horribly overpowering) and seems to be working so far.

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...