Wednesday 30 January 2013

Nail Art Haul!

Today I've got a small haul for you, and recently I've been really into nail art products, and I've bought quite a few things lately which I've been wanting to try out for a while. The first thing I want to mention is something that I got for Christmas, and it's the 'WAH Book of Nail Art' which I am in love with:



It has a lot of really cool different designs in it, loads of tips accompanied by loads of pictures and witty captions. I've already tried a couple and they've worked really well, but I hope I'll be able to do even more with all my new tools!

All these first items are from eBay, so lets get on with it:



First of all are these two nail stripers by Technic. They have long thin brushes, and I've bought a black one and a white one to begin with, because I figured they will go with everything, but if I really like them then I may buy more. They were only 99p each which is so cheap and although the nail polish probably isn't amazing quality I don't think it'll matter too much as I'm only using them for designs.



The next things I bought are these dotting tools, again from eBay, and these were about £1.70 for a pack of 5 double-ended tools. These are going to be perfect for creating so many different designs. They are all different shape and sizes, and have a really cute pattern on them too. You just dip the ends in the polish and make sure you clean them afterwards so you can use them again.



This is nail striping tape which I've never tried before, and it's basically a sticky tape which you stick onto your nails to create straight lines, and you can create a lot of really cool designs with it. I bought a pack of 10 different colours for about £2 which is super cheap and again, I can't wait to use this.


So the final item was another Christmas gift, I hope I haven't shown it to you before, and it is a crackle nail polish, and it's from Avon. It's in a gorgeous silver glitter colour, and I have only good things to say about this! Being honest, I think I prefer it to the Barry M crackle polishes because it creates quite a neat crackle and just looks a bit better once dry than the Barry M ones do. Since it was a gift I don't know how much it was but I can't see it being more than £5, so it's pretty good value.

Hope you liked seeing some of my recent buys, as I keep saying I'm really excited about trying them out and I'll be sure to let you know some of the designs are create when I do!

Olivia Ellen XXX
@oliviaellen97

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...