Sunday 23 March 2014

The Blogger Made Me Buy It // TAG


Who are your most influential bloggers? Who are the ones that you really rely on for review and swatches?
I always check out The Sunday Girl for the best press releases and product previews but I love Lily Pebbles and Katie's Beauty Blog for swatches etc.

Do you buy a product soley as a review from your favourite bloggers, or do you look for more reviews from others?
I really trust my favourite bloggers, especially if they have the same skin type and product preferences as me because then I know if something is likely to work for me.

What is your most favourite item you have ever bought as a consequence of blogs?
I think my Real Techniques Core Collection brushes because they, especially the Buffing Brush, has changed the way I apply my make-up.

What is your least favourite item that you have ever bought as a consequence of blogs?
Probably the Rimmel Apocalips- while I love the shades I find them to be very hard to apply but I think that's just me as I'm not so good with lipglosses.

Name 5 products you have bought recently as a result of blogs?
- Revlon Matte Balms
- Maybelline Baby Skin
- Maybelline Baby Lips
- Nivea Cleanser (cleansers in general being the influence here)
- Maybelline Brow Drama

Have you ever given into blogger hype? If so, which hype?
Yes so many! Revlon Colour Bursts (the first and second times!), Revlon Lip Butters, the Maybelline Baby Skin range and so on. On the whole though I like the products I've bought due to hypes.

Have you ever avoided blogger hype? If so, which hype?
I'm currently avoiding the Urban Decay Naked 3 hype- much as it looks like the most beautiful palette ever I can't part with that much money for it!

Is everything you buy based on blogger reviews or are there some items you buy without checking out a review?
If I plan to buy something that I've seen in Boots online I try and read reviews first but sometimes I'm in store and will impulse buy and hopefully not regret it too much!

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...