Sunday 14 June 2015

Clinique Pop Lipstick // Review






As you may have noticed a few weeks ago was this blog's third birthday (I did a little birthday post here if you're interested). I went shopping that day and decided to treat myself to a little high-end beauty product and I went for the new Clinique Pop Lipstick in the shade Fab Pop. It's a gorgeous pretty pink that I thought would be beautiful for summer and a shade I'll probably get a lot of wear out of. Although the range of shades was fairly substantial there were a lot that I wouldn't wear, but if you're into really bright pops of colour of the lips then there's a lot you'd really love.

Anyway onto the formula- I'd read a lot of reviews of these so I was pretty sure I'd like them before I took the plunge. They feel so creamy on the lips and look smooth rather than having a glossy looking finish. The colour really shows up and applies evenly but what I really love is that even when the balmy finish has worn off you're left with a nice tint on the lips so you don't have to be checking every 5 minutes to make sure you're not left with that awkward ring of colour lining your mouth- it just wears off naturally leaving you with a bit of colour.

I also really like the packaging- it's simple and sophisticated and I love the soft close lid because you're less likely to scrape or squish the lipstick when putting the lid back on. If you're after a really gorgeous summery lip I would really highly recommend picking one of these up!

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...