Wednesday 26 August 2015

Haircare Empties



It's been a long time since I did an empties post because it became such that I was just repeating the same products and I figured people would be getting a bit bored of that. A lot of my hair products have been running out lately so I thought an exclusive haircare empties would be a nice twist.

OGX Biotin and Collagen Root Boost Spray: This little spray bottle has lasted me quite a while, and has lasted longer than the matching shampoo that I use (I'm almost onto my third bottle of the shampoo actually!). I spray this all through the roots of towel-dried hair before I blow-dry it. It just helps to give my fine hair a little bit of lift and the smell is really pleasant too.
Would I buy this again? Definitely, I already have a spare ready to use.

Blow Pro Dry Texture Spray: I picked this up for £2.99 from TK Maxx on a whim because people were raving about texturing sprays and didn't expect to like it as much as I do. When my hair is looking a little lifeless I spray this through to give body and texture and it makes it easier to style and get it looking exactly as I like it. I'm interested to try texture sprays from other brands to compare.
Would I buy this again? Yes, as long as I can still find it at TK Maxx!

Herbal Essences Uplifting Volume Dry Shampoo: I adore this dry shampoo- it is by far the best I've tried, although I've heard a lot of people say they're not a fan. Often on second-hair days, my hair is flat and dull but this helps to give it some body and make it look like I've just blow-dried it. I spray it through my hair, rub it in with my fingers and brush it out if there's any residue. It's a bargain price too.
Would I buy this again? Absolutely, I swear by this stuff.

V05 Dry Backcombing Spray: Are you sensing a theme here? The majority of these products help to give my hair the volume and body that I like and this is no exception. If I'm doing an updo this is great for help give it some texture to keep it in place but equally when my hair is loose I like to spray this through the roots and fluff it up with my fingers. It just gives a bit of volume without the need to backcomb.
Would I buy this again? Probably yes.

Lea Stafford Sea Salt Spray: This product is like summer in a bottle. I've had it for a couple of years but have been using it sparingly because I adore the smell- whenever I use it I am reminded of summery days and holidays. It gives my hair a lovely beachy texture (as long as you don't use too much- then it just gets tangled!) and as I said, it smells divine.
Would I buy this again? Yes but I'm in no rush to repurchase it until next summer.

Olivia Ellen XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...